Search This Blog

Sunday 13 October 2024

Prayer from Revelations 22:16-17

Song by CeCe Winans

Jesus, bright as the morning star
Jesus, how can I tell You
How beaufitul You are to me
Jesus, song that the angels sing
Jesus, dearer to my heart than anything

Sweeter than spring time
Purer than sunshine
Ever my song will be
Jesus, You're beautiful to me

Oh Lord You are so beautiful
Oh, beautiful
So, beautiful, So, beautiful
Jesus, You're beautiful to me

Revelation 22:16-17 ESV
[16] “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” [17] The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.

Prayer

Almighty saviour my ever present help, saviour and deliverer I worship you

Lord Jesus thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord Jesus thank you for being my God and for the unfailing and endless love you have for me

Lord thank you for shielding me in your divine arms and for directing my path always

Lord thank you for shining your light over every darkness and for leading me to Fulfilling my purpose in life

Lord thank you for the strength and faith that increase in me daily through your word

Lord thank you for removing all victim mentality and negative thoughts from me

Lord thank you for getting me rapture ready, for aligning my ways with you, You deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for filling my life with your living water so I will thirst no more

Lord I commit as many that I know that are yet to be saved unto you today, Jesus draw them to you now

Lord for as many that have backslided reignite the fire of your love in them in Jesus'name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, continue to guide our path until we see you in glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is everything to me, He is the breath I breathe and He directs my steps. The Lord is always in charge of my life and His truth dwells in me daily. The Alpha and Omega turns my life around and all things works according to His plans for me. I am living this life with clarity and understanding of eternity. I will not be found wanting when the roll is call up yonder in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth We will not be shaken We will not be moved For the Lord is beside us With Him we cannot lose Though the shadows surroun...