Search This Blog

Saturday 5 October 2024

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation, purchase of God
Born of his Spirit, washed in His blood

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long

Perfect submission, perfect delight
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
Praising my Savior all the day long

Deuteronomy 28:2-6 ESV
[2] And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. [3] Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. [4] Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. [5] Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. [6] Blessed shall you be when you come in, and blessed shall you be when you go out.

Prayer
I worship your majesty king of kings and Lord of lords to you be all the glory

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree I am blessed, in the morning,in the evening, and  wherever I am in Jesus name

I decree the blessings of God that makes rich and adds no sorrow is mine

I am blessed in all I do because the Lord has gone ahead of me

I am blessed in the city I live nothing will go wrong in my life

I decree I am a blessing to my generation, kingdoms come to the brightness of my shining

I decree I will not know sorrow in any aspect of life

I decree I will not be disadvantaged and I will not suffer any loss in Jesus name

I decree the hands of God rests on my soul and I will never be troubled by the works of darkness

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the King of glory is at work in and around us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed in the city, I am blessed at home. I am blessed wherever I am, because the Lord has made me a blessing. The blessings of God that makes rich and adds no sorrow is my portion. Greatness springs forth from my being, nothing goes wrong for me. All things work together for my good, I am highly favoured and the Lord is my portion in the land of the living in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation, purchase of God Born of his Spirit, washed in ...