Search This Blog

Thursday 17 October 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 6:8

Song by Briana Babineaux

You've been searching for someone
Who'll stand in the gap
And you been searching for someone
Who will give you their all

Here I am Lord, Here's my life Lord
You don't have search no further
'Cause I'll be the one, Yes
I'll be the one, ohhh I'll be the one
You dont have to search no further
I'll be the one, Yes
I'll be the one, ohhh, I'll be the one

Isaiah 6:8 ESV
[8] And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word that gives me divine understanding daily

Lord here I am count me worthy for your divine purpose in Jesus name

Lord remove all unworthiness from me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord let my life be lived for your glory and let me continue to shine your light everywhere I go

Lord remove every unbelief from me and increase my faith in you

Lord even when it is humanly impossible increase in me the grace to live a purpose driven Life to the glory of your name

Lord do not let me become a cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord guide my steps all the days of my life and let my life and living please you forever

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household never let us become candidates of unfortunate situations in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a vessel unto honour, I will never be an abandoned vessel. The truth of Christ lives in me and is seen in all I do. The ancient of days has separated me for His divine purpose. God has smiled on me, I will never live a life that lacks divine direction and understanding in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 6:8

Song by Briana Babineaux You've been searching for someone Who'll stand in the gap And you been searching for someone Who will give ...