Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2024

Prayer from Psalms 33:1-5

Song

Because He lives
I can face tomorrow
Because He lives
All fear is gone
Because I know
He owns my future
And life is worth a living just because He lives

Psalms 33:1-5 NLT
[1] Let the godly sing for joy to the Lord; it is fitting for the pure to praise him. [2] Praise the Lord with melodies on the lyre; make music for him on the ten-stringed harp. [3] Sing a new song of praise to him; play skillfully on the harp, and sing with joy. [4] For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. [5] He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth.

Prayer

Mighty warrior and giver of life I worship you for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages, thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement of sin

Lord thank you for giving me a new beginning against all odds

Lord thank you for replacing all loss with victory on all sides

Lord thank you for terminating the plans of the wicked and opposers of my destiny

Lord thank you for the new strength you have filled me with

Lord thank you for not leaving me or forsaking me

Lord thank you for bringing all your plans for me to manifestation 

Lord thank you for your words and promises that are coming to fulfilment in my life you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the new beginning you have given us in Jesus name

*Thank God*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is powerful, sharper than any two edged sword. The word of God is working in me daily. The word of God has settled all fears, doubt and worry, and replaced them with faith in Him. The word of God is God and He is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation, purchase of God Born of his Spirit, washed in ...