Search This Blog

Sunday 6 October 2024

Prayer from Deuteronomy 6:10-15

Song

All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the Lord


Deuteronomy 6:10-15 ESV
[10] “And when the Lord your God brings you into the land that he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give you—with great and good cities that you did not build, [11] and houses full of all good things that you did not fill, and cisterns that you did not dig, and vineyards and olive trees that you did not plant—and when you eat and are full, [12] then take care lest you forget the Lord, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. [13] It is the Lord your God you shall fear. Him you shall serve and by his name you shall swear. [14] You shall not go after other gods, the gods of the peoples who are around you— [15] for the Lord your God in your midst is a jealous God—lest the anger of the Lord your God be kindled against you, and he destroy you from off the face of the earth.

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

King of kings thank you for this glorious day and the grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity I gain studying your word daily

Lord remove from my heart every foreign god that I have knowingly or unknowingly given authority over my being

Lord open my eyes to see situations the way you see them and give me spiritual understanding in all I do

Lord terminate the power of every foreign god over my lineage in Jesus name

Lord in the Land you have given me to reign, never let me turn against your purpose and will for me

Lord eliminate every evil emergencies and works of darkness concerning my life in Jesus name

Lord over this community and nation terminate the activity of darkness henceforth

Lord beyond my imagination bless the works of my hands in Jesus mighty name

Father increase your fear in me each and every day never let me become too familiar with you that I fall into your wrath

Lord increase my spiritual understanding, do not let me turn leaders in position of authority into gods in Jesus' name

Lord increase my discernment in every situation so that I know what to do, when to do it and how to do it in Jesus name amen

Father, concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household,increase in us the zeal to live for you and serve you more dilligently in Jesus name

*Renounce the activity of any foreign gods around you*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a living God, who is able to change and remain unchanged. He is my father and my saviour. The Lord is in control of my life and existence. No foreign god have a say over my destiny. My life is sold out to Jesus Christ, I live for Christ alone and everything about me, depicts the presence of the Most High King. Nothing in this world can separate me from the Love of my heavenly father. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 6:10-15

Song All the glory must be to the Lord For He is worthy of our praise No man on earth should give glory to Himself All the glory must be to ...