Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth

We will not be shaken
We will not be moved
For the Lord is beside us
With Him we cannot lose
Though the shadows surround us
We will fear no evil

We'll trust in the Lord with our hearts
And in Your joy we will dwell forever

Though the night may seem weary
Joy is coming coming coming in the morning
All praise to king Jesus
I know joy is coming
Yes, joy is coming

Your light can drown out darkness
And bring our joy to life
We won't submit to sorrow
Our joy is coming in the morning
In the morning

Psalm 30:4-6 ESV
[4] Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. [5] For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning. [6] As for me, I said in my prosperity, “I shall never be moved.”


Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and give you all the glory

Everlasting father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word and the confidence, I receive daily through your word

I decree this is not the end, my joy is coming and nothing can stop the manifestation of my joy in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to every trouble, worries and uncertainty in and around me in Jesus name

I decree this season every doubt and confusion is replaced with divine manifestation of the wonders of God in my life

I decree an end has come to evil repetiton and negative patterns in my life

I decree this is my new season, my good news are manifesting with speed and divine favour

I decree that which had tarried for long an end comes to the delay over them in Jesus name

I decree whoever and whatever authority that has vouch to truncate my purpose and destiny are permanently destroyed 

I decree an end has come to whatever represents the nights of tears and weariness in and around my life in Jesus name

I decree, I am moving to the next level of destiny fulfillment, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the Lord has commanded a new dawn over our destiny all things work together for our good in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my new season, my morning of unending joy has started. No more mourning, no more worrying, no more doubt, no shame will consume my destiny in Jesus name. I am a testimony of the wonder working powers of God. Everywhere I go, everything I touch the hands of God will be seen and felt on them in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth We will not be shaken We will not be moved For the Lord is beside us With Him we cannot lose Though the shadows surroun...