Search This Blog

Thursday 10 October 2024

Prayer from Luke 1:18-19, 57, 63-64

Song

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God we bow before your throne
Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God we bow before your throne
We bow before your throne
We worship at your feet
We bow before your throne
You are the glorious God


Luke 1:18-19, 57, 63-64 ESV
[18] And Zechariah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.” [19] And the angel answered him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.
[57] Now the time came for Elizabeth to give birth, and she bore a son.
[63] And he asked for a writing tablet and wrote, “His name is John.” And they all wondered. [64] And immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he spoke, blessing God.


Prayer

Almighty saviour my helper and deliverer I worship your name

King of all kings I exalt your majesty and return all glory to you

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the grace to be called your child

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity your word gives me daily

Abba thank you for divine visitation and encounter, let my life be transformed through your divine visitation

Lord let my good news begin to manifest in all areas of life

Lord turn all the buts that has caused any form of stigmatisation into a channel of testimonies

Lord let an end come to the period of waiting with no answer in Jesus name

Lord, that which I have waited for a long time, in my life, let it birth supernatural change in Jesus name

Lord reignite my faith in you and never let doubt have a place in me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our evidences begin to manifest with greater joy in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has finally smiled on me. My goodnews is here, my season of testimony has started. The stone the builder rejected has become the chief cornerstone. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. God has settled it, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth We will not be shaken We will not be moved For the Lord is beside us With Him we cannot lose Though the shadows surroun...