Search This Blog

Thursday 3 October 2024

Prayer from Jude 1:17-21

Song by Jeffrey LaValley

Hallelujah, salvation and glory
Honor and power unto the Lord our God
For the Lord our God is mighty
Yes, the Lord our God is omnipotent
The Lord our God, He is wonderful

All praises be to the King of kings
And the Lord our God
He is wonderful
All praises be to the King of kings
And the Lord our God
He is wonderful

Hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, He is wonderful

Jude 1:17-21 NLT
[17] But you, my dear friends, must remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ predicted. [18] They told you that in the last times there would be scoffers whose purpose in life is to satisfy their ungodly desires. [19] These people are the ones who are creating divisions among you. They follow their natural instincts because they do not have God’s Spirit in them. [20] But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, [21] and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life. In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God’s love.

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings, thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the wisdom I receive daily through your word

Abba help me to keep focusing on you at this end time and not miss my way

Lord grant me grace not to engage with scoffers and those who ridicule the power of the almighty God

Lord remove the desires to rubbish the existence of your mighty power from my life or the life of anyone in my lineage

Lord increase in me the wisdom and the knowledge to handle situations that present themselves to me in Jesus name

Father grant me grace never to be a divider in the body of Christ in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to focus more on my eternal home at all times in Jesus name

Lord I lift as many that have been sent out as agents of destruction to the body of Christ let your redemption power reach them and transform them

Lord increase in me the grace to wait on you and always seek your face in Jesus name

Father increase in me the grace to be led by the Holy spirit always and not by my natural instinct

Lord ignite the fire in me to build my faith, pray more and impact others around me to seek you above anything else in Jesus name

Lord concerning this nation and nations around the world let your mercy prevail above the judgement of sin in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, help us to stand firm in you until we see you in glory and reign eternally with you in Jesus name

*Intercede for someone*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I remain in my most holy faith by seeking the face of God always. I am a vessel unto honour and I am directed daily by His word. My life is hidden in Christ, because in Him, I live, move and have my being. I do not just live in this world, I live a purpose filled life because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. I am a candidate of heaven, I live in this world but I am not of this world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation, purchase of God Born of his Spirit, washed in ...