Search This Blog

Saturday 12 October 2024

Prayer from Genesis 50:20

Song by Elevation Worship

The weapon may be formed, but it won't prosper
When the darkness falls, it won't prevail
Cause the God I serve knows only how to triumph
My God will never fail
Oh my God will never fail

I'm gonna see a victory
I'm gonna see a victory
For the battle belongs to you Lord
I'm gonna see a victory
I'm gonna see a victory
For the battle belongs to you Lord

There's power in the mighty name of Jesus
Every war He wages He will win
I'm not backing down from any giant
'Cause I know how this story ends
Yes I know how this story ends

I'm gonna see a victory
I'm gonna see a victory
For the battle belongs to you Lord
I'm gonna see a victory
I'm gonna see a victory
For the battle belongs to you Lord

Genesis 50:20 ESV
[20] As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.

Prayer

Mighty man in battle I worship your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the guidance your word gives to me on daily basis

Father thank you because my story and my life journey will never end the way the enemy planned it

Lord thank you for turning around for good all that was meant for evil for me and my household

Lord thank you for truncating and shaming the devices of the workers of iniquity in and around me

Lord, the level that you promised to take me to, remove every hinderance and delay on my path in Jesus name

Lord expose and destroy all conspiracy and conspirators around my life and give me victory over them

Abba over this nation, do not allow the plans of the wicked to prevail in Jesus name

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, never let us fall into the traps of the wicked in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world.The Lord has turned all situations around for my good. He has changed my story and lifted me above every delay and limitations. The Lord has placed me on the pinnacle of divine visibility nothing can hide my light or my glory because I am in Christ Jesus. It will end in praise in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th October 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth We will not be shaken We will not be moved For the Lord is beside us With Him we cannot lose Though the shadows surroun...