Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Prayer from Philippians 2: 9-11

Song

You are the mighty God
The great I Am
Hallelujah, Hallelujah


Philippians 2:9-11 ESV
[9] Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, [10] so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, [11] and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


Prayer

Father Lord I honour your name and worship you for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks daily over my life you deserve all the worship

Lord thank you for giving me your name above every other name

I decree no evil will befall my household and I in Jesus

I decree every plan of God for me will manifest at the appointed time in Jesus nam

I decree affliction will not rise the second time and there will be no repeat of negativity in and around me in Jesus name

I decree there will be no evil emergencies in my life in Jesus name

I decree evil conspiracy, and oppressions around me are totally negated in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will not be truncated by known or unknown force in Jesus name

I decree every word of God concerning me will manifest speedily in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, this is our season of divine encounter and testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus works in my life daily, I believe in the power in His name. My life is enveloped in the blood of the lamb, therefore my blood can never be sacrificed on any evil altar in Jesus name. I am hidden under the shadow of the wings of the Most High, Christ Jesus is working all things out for my good in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth We will not be shaken We will not be moved For the Lord is beside us With Him we cannot lose Though the shadows surroun...