Search This Blog

Friday 4 October 2024

Prayer from Deuteronomy 34:7

Song by Joe Mettle

Give me oil in my lamb
Make my light never be dim
Keep me burning 
Keep me burning
Until the coming of the King

Deuteronomy 34:7 NLT
[7] Moses was 120 years old when he died, yet his eyesight was clear, and he was as strong as ever.


Prayer

Lord eternal I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity I receive daily from your word

Lord keep the oil in my life eternal and let my light never go dim in Jesus name

Lord concerning my parent, keep them strong till the very end and remove every diseases or sickness far from them

I decree divine health over every member of my household in Jesus name

I decree sickness will not take over the bodies of my loved ones in Jesus name

I come against every memory loss or sicknesses that affects the mind in Jesus name

I decree my body and that of my family are the temples of God, therefore infirmities of any kind have no place in us

I decree every power of hell or schemes of men over our lives are totally destroyed

I decree my body will no host any incurable disease physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree I will not spend my days in health institution against the will of God for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we live in perfect health and Christ dwells in every organs of our bodies in Jesus name amen

*Pray for divine health*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has given me eternal oil, my lamb will keep burning until I see Christ in glory. Sicknesses or diseases can't dwell in my body because my body is the temple of the Lord. My glory will not wane before it shines. The enemy will never have the last laugh over my destiny in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th October 2024

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:2-6

Hymn Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Heir of salvation, purchase of God Born of his Spirit, washed in ...