Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 October 2024

Prayer from Psalms 18:2

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
to his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

Praise him for his grace and favor
to his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!

Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows!

Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace!

Psalm 18:2 ESV
[2] The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

I AM that I AM thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my fortress and ever present help

Lord thank you for always being available for me, you deserve all the worship

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin in my life

Lord thank you for your grace that has removed all delay and disgrace from my life

Lord thank you for the new beginning of greater things in my life You deserve all the praise

Lord thank You for shielding me from harm and desires of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for changing my story for the best in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the newness that you have released upon my destiny  You deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for breaking every restrictions or limitation around my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for divine turn around over all situations that has overwhelmed me and tested my faith

Lord thank you for the divine turn around I am encountering in all situations

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for filling us with more of You each day

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shield, my rock and my fortress. The Lord is my ever present help, He is alive in me and in charge of my life. No evil will befall me and all that concerns me because the Lord has built a wall of fire around us. I am victorious always and I will never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 6:8

Song by Briana Babineaux You've been searching for someone Who'll stand in the gap And you been searching for someone Who will give ...