Search This Blog

Friday 11 October 2024

Prayer from John 9:13-15

Song

Hallelujah!
You have won the victory.
Hallelujah!
You have won it all for me.

Hallelujah!
You have won the victory.
Hallelujah!
You have won it all for me.

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in Majesty
You are the risen king

John 9:13-15 ESV
[13] They brought to the Pharisees the man who had formerly been blind. [14] Now it was a Sabbath day when Jesus made the mud and opened his eyes. [15] So the Pharisees again asked him how he had received his sight. And he said to them, “He put mud on my eyes, and I washed, and I see.”

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I exalt your majesty and honour your wonderful name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the divine insight I receive through your word daily

Lord you are the one who can grant me victory, grant me victory over all challenges

Lord lay your healing hands over all sicknesses and stigma it has brought upon my life

Lord remove long term delay caused by ill health from my life and lineage

Father break protocols for my sake and let my life experience a divine turn around in Jesus name

Lord change my story, bring an end to evil repetition in my life

Lord heal this land, remove all spiritual blindness and guide us to do your will in Jesus name

Lord heal nations of the world by your mercy, put an end to disasters and unrest in Jesus name

Lord remove every spiritual blindness from my life give me divine clarity of vision and purpose in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let us have divine encounter with you in Jesus mighty name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

* Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great I Am will do wonderful things in my life today. He has removed all spiritual and physical blindness from my life. The Lord has increased my clarity and given me divine speed to fulfill my purpose. The Great I Am has set me from from all bondages, known or unknown. I will never bow to the dictates of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 11th October 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 30:4-6

Songby Todd Galberth We will not be shaken We will not be moved For the Lord is beside us With Him we cannot lose Though the shadows surroun...