Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2013

My Dark days(True Life story 2)

By the time I finished my masters,I rededicated my life again. I decided it was time for change so I started praying more,reading my Bible & doing my quiet time.

I married my husband adhering to all rules and we kept the bed undefiled our courtship was less tgan a year. I will be 33yrs in May,been married for 15mnths & looking for the fruit of the womb.

Although I have done scans and I was told my womb is ok. I have also done hormonal profile but it's normal.
The 1st guy  I dated in University when I was a fresher, Patric has a step sister (about 3yrs) named Florence. Whenever he is playing with her & he kisses her,I will shout on him as if I want to beat him(guess it was due to what happend to me).
Even now(although it has reduced) if my husband brings a neighbour's daughter in, I dont trust completely.I know he can't abuse a child but I still try to stay around somehow.

I told my husband everything before we got married because I don't want any past haunting me or anybody using it as a blackmail. 

Why I shared My True Life story;
To keep awareness of effect of Child abuse on Children and their future. If not for Christ Jesus I do not know what or where my life would have been or ended.

I want to imploy mother/fathers/Carers please take necessary steps when a child reports  abuse of any form.

My early years affected my growing up till I was delivered.

My encouraging verse in the Bible is Habakkuk 2:3 NIV"For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

I believe God has plans for me to fulfill. Also I hope my story helps someone to heal up or seek necessary help.
Thank you

This is a true Life story although names have been changed for confidentiality. May the Lord deliver our young ones from lion in sheep clothing. Mothers/Fathers please be vigilant and always pray for your Children.

Please drop a line of Prayer or encouraging word for the Person that shared her True life story. God bless you in Jesus name Amen.

2 comments:

temitope adenopo adeosun said...

hmm...may God help us, my heart goes out to you, many thanks for this reminder...may God in His infinite mercies heal you body, soul and mind, the Lord will open up your womb and you will be a joyful mother of nations in Jesus name (amen).

Leah Adepehjuh said...

@Temitope Adenopo Adeosun amen to your prayers thanks for the comment and I will pass your prayers to the lady in question.. God bless

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...