Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Busted Bubbles 3

The song that the Choirs were singing was;
Eagles Wings by Hillsongs and it goes thus;
Here I am waiting, abide in me I pray. Here I am longing for you.
Hide me in your love bring me to my knees. May I know Jesus more and more.
Come live in me all my life take over.
Come breathe in me and I will rise on eagles wings.
I felt like the choristers read my mind/mood before chosing to sing that song. It ministered to my  body, soul and spirit. I felt powerless like all my bones were broken. I just knelt down in the Church weeping and asking God to take over and help me to let go. I just realized how much burden I was carrying close to two decades.
When we got home later in the day, I told my parents about the dream. I opened up to them on how much I hate them for neglecting their duties and pursuing business and career in the expense of their Children. That day  my sister visited with her kids. It was helpfull she was around, she stood as the intermediary between I and our parents. It was an emotional day for me. I decided to let go of all the hurts and allow God to heal me.
Four months on, I have gradually gained comfort in reading the Bible. One day during my midnight  prayers I came across Matthew 19:26 KJV "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." I used it to pray concerning all my fears and pain. I fasted for days holding on thesame prayer point.
On the last day of my fast I had a disappointment at work. I was made redundant, I never saw it coming but I have come to the conclusion that nothing is Impossible for God to do. When I got home I told my parents, they encouraged me that something greater than that will come and I just believed.
Two months after that, on the 5th of August which was two days to my 34th birthday. I had a dream which gave a confirmation to my prayers. The lady I saw in my first dream came into my room and she was very friendly. She said she came to take me to the manufacturer. I did not understand but I followed her. We went on a horse very shiny and fast. We rode on gold plated road. When we got to the place I saw people dressed like surgeons. I started thinking why am I here.
Before I could say a word I was placed on a stretcher. Taken to a room and operated on. After this we went to a dinner and everyone wore white including the lady and I. I heard Angelic voice singing;
God want's to heal you.
Everywhere you hurt,Everywhere you hurt.
God will see you through, He'll take the pain away.
God shall provide for you each and everyday,lift your hands and say.
God I need you, I need you right away.
There I saw people without eye socket getting brand new eyes. Women carrying babies. The song was getting powerfull and powerfull things were happening. There I was given a new crown aside the operation and a Chair to sit next to a man.
This was when I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I wished the dream could continue. It was a company I sent a job application to. I was among those short listed for a Regional Manager position. I was to come in the next day for interview.
As I got to the interview room I had mix feelings. I was the third and last candidate attended to. I was told to expect a call later in the day to inform me about their decision.
I got so hungry on my way home so I went to Mcdonalds to get a meal. As I was going out a guy bumped into me spilling my drink. He was appologetic and offered to get me a new one which I refused but he insisted. He begged me to stay behind and eat there so he will be sure I forgave him. I agreed after much plea that was when my phone rang.
It was the company, I got the job I was very happy I could not hide it.
The guy introduced himself as Franklin Benedicts. We had a chat there and we exchanged business cards.
Franklin and I became good friends. On my 34th birthday which was the day after we first met, he sent birthday greetings to me very early in the morning. I wondered how he knew. Then I remembered John my brother called whilst we were eating at Mcdonalds and I told my brother he called a day early because my birthday was the next day.
It's been 8months since Franklin bumped into me at Mcdonalds and 8months at my new job. Franklin looked so much like the guy who sat next to me in my other dream.
Franklin came in one afternoon exactly a year after we met, a day to my 35th birthday. He said he has been praying concerning me and its thesame message he keeps getting that I am his wife. He did not want me to rush into anything but he said I should go and pray over it.
When I got home I told my parents about it. Infact they thought I was joking. Mum said she would join me in prayers.
Exactly 3months after Franklin asked that I should be his wife, I got an answer from the Lord and it was a confirmation to my dream. Even dad whom I thought was not bothered prayed along and told me the response he got which was same as mine.
I waited for another month before agreeing to the proposal.  Nine months later we got married having gone for pre-marital counselling in our churches. Life is so small it was during the family introduction that we knew that Franklin' s dad and my mum were family friends that lost contact more than 40years ago. It was a match made in Heaven indeed. A night to my wedding mum called to ask me if I told Franklin about Bro Tobias and my womb and I said yes.
Franklin's response was if it pleases God we will have our biological children and if need be we will adopt.
Two months after getting married against all odds I got pregnant. The doctors thought my bladder must have too much fluid until scan revealed a baby growing in me at 5months pregnant.
At 36years I had  Isaac Destiny Benedicts. The miraclous first fruit of a wombless woman. An invisible bubble floated and survived against all odds. Beyond human understanding. My parents were so happy.
When Isaac clocked three I had Rebekah and Elizabeth. The doctors were confused throughout the two pregnancies the scans shows no womb but whenever I deliver the wombs becomes visible.
My life journey started with pain but when I allowed God to step in. Though I felt like a busted bubbles before now I am a flying Eagle because God healed me. Halleluyah!!!
Friends, are you nursing hurts too much,  do you feel wasted,let down or abused. If my invisible bubbles can become visible through the power in Christ Jesus and His name. Yours is not  Impossible.
You can fly like Eagle.
You can fly on Eagles wings Just believe in God....
God wants to heal and bless you now accept him. He wants to make you a blessing as it is written in Genesis 12:2 KJV"and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, the Lord is really using you on this blog. Your stories are inspirational and soul lifter. May you continue to wax stronger in Jesus name. Thanks

Anonymous said...

God is great!!! He will forever be praise.

Leah Adepehjuh said...

all glory to GOD THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

Anonymous said...

Lord help us 2 be better parents. Nice one!

Leah Adepehjuh said...

Amen in Jesus name.

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...