Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2013

In the wilderness 4

My life changed for the better although I fell and missed it at the begining but grace found me and gave me another chance.

I have an organisation that works with inmates and the governing body. Offering training and salvation outreach.

My experience makes it easier to relate with the inmates. Many are imprisoned for what they did not do and some serve terms for their offence but my organisation bridges the gap for better future either in the prison or when they leave.

At least to the glory of God many have given their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ through the Organisation. Esmeralda helps with legal duties while Mum helps with hospitality. Phillip(my step dad) encourages them to forgive themselves and whoever has offended them.

Chelsea is so wonderful she counsels young people in young offenders unit. She is a Social worker and she does her job with passion and fear of God.

My entire family is waxing strong day by day. Being a surgeon, whenever I am priviledge to perform a surgical operation I yield myself over to God almighty because He is the greatest physician. I am but an instrument and God is mindful of me.

The journey has not been smooth but through the bumpy rides God has been there for me just as His word says in Isaiah 43:1-2 KJV "But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."

I do not blame my past on anyone or anything. I believe it is a phase I passed through for the sake of my future and many lives my testimony has touched by the grace of God. It has been God all through.

Now I believe and as a living testimony that God does not want the sinner to perish. He loves the sinner dearly but sin takes man away from his maker. Sin comes when man is either conscious or less conscious but vulnerable.
Sin sinks and stains a man's garment. Glory to the Lord Jesus for delivering me from the stranger who came as a traffic warden that I allowed to take over my life.

If it had not been for the Lord Jesus Christ I would have perished.

Note From the Writer:
If this story has blessed you, ministered to you why not share it with someone else. Although it's fiction but I believe there is a message for everyone that reads it. God will never give up on His Children. We are a Chosen Generation as it is written in 1 Peter 2:9 KJV "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light".

Are you lost in sin or is your past popping up so often that you are discouraged to move to the next level. Accept Jesus Christ into your life this day. A saying goes thus"Every sinner has a future and every Saint has a past". Your past does not necessarily have to dictate your future, you can start a new life in Christ.
Do you fall into the category of a believer that keeps falling into sin and busy hiding away from the truth? Open up to God let Him heal you and renew you totally stop hiding away.
Say this Prayer;
Heavenly Father, the author of life  I worship you for the great opportuinity to know you more. Father come and take control of my life henceforth. Deliver me from the stranger sent to destroy my life. Help me to live a life worthy of you in Jesus name. Thank you for saving me and thanks for your death on calvary because of me. This day write my name in the book of life as I accept you as my Lord and savior/ rededicate my life to you in Jesus name amen.

Say this out with BOLDNESS.
I AM OUT OF THE WILDERNESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...