Search This Blog

Monday 4 March 2013

The love of the Lamb of God.

So we do examination in order to move to the next level or to check our understanding and knowledge.

In life we under go different stages of examinations.
Some are easy to pass while some will nearly take your last breath if not for the grace of God that set us free.

In all these tests always look unto the Lamb of God.
Ask the Lamb for strength and grace to carry on.
Ask the Lamb for directions.
Remember the Lamb was born into sin that you and I may live again.
Even when we break His heart by sinking in sin, He still waits with open arms so we can come back to His embrace.

The Lamb of God feels our pain.
The Lamb of God Loves us unconditionally.
The Lamb of God always sees the best in us.
The love of the Lamb of God for us is unquantifiable.

So Friends, that stage you are now, through that pain the Lamb of God want to change your life and story to favours you to His glory...

I can never explain why the Lamb of God loves me.
At times I feel like am not qualified for that Love but the Lamb makes  me qualify.
Who am I to question Him.

Thank you for your love Lamb of God..

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...