Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2013

My Dark days(True Life story 1)

<p>I was born and raised in Ondo.My mum was a teacher(late now) &amp; My dad worked at Local government council.&#160; <br>
When I was about 5yrs old, Mothers then were not enlightend to give kids my age sex education.</p>
<p>We were living in a&#160; family house,we lived on the ground floor while the other family members lived at the top floor. The house was owned by my dad's uncle. One day,one of my cousins(a male) touched me inappropriately. Out of my innocence, I told my mum that Juwon touched me inappriopriately pointing at where he touched.</p>
<p>Instead of my mum to take action,she beat the hell out of me. She made me&#160; regret ever mentioning it. </p>
<p>I've already started Primary school then. I celebrated my 5th year&#160; birthday at school. There was a particular day,I broke a plate and was asked to kneel down,raise my hands and face the wall. </p>
<p>My mum's elder brother came to our house that day,sat on the chair that was beside me. He plead&#160; on my behalf to mum but my mum said no.&#160; I was wearing a small dress. When a girl kneels, the dress will move high. The next thing I noticed was my uncle started touching me from behind. I frowned at him because it was very painful. It was a sunday I&#160; could not tell my mum because of the past experience. <br>
My dad got a job for my uncle, he comes to our house every sunday to collect transport fare from my dad. He will place me on his laps &amp; touch me.</p>
<p>I started running from him but woe betide me in my mums hand if he calls me &amp; I dont answer him. We are four children and my elder bro &amp; sis will be in the kitchen helping my mum while&#160; I'll be with him(uncle) in the lounge.</p>
<p>It was a continous act every sunday for 2yrs &amp; I was enjoying the act. He will sing for me &amp; I looked&#160; forward to his visit every sunday. When he noticed that I was getting wiser,he stopped. I was already 6yrs plus.</p>
<p>When he stoped,because I was already enjoying the touch,I decided to satisfy my self sexually with boys in the compound I was already used to what my Uncle started.</p>
<p>I was touching boys myself if they are shy to do what I want. We also have family friends in the same compound. I became sexually active at tender age. I was sleeping with two brothers together @&#160; thesame time. I continued like this till I was 11yrs &amp; older guys in the&#160; house joined in. It got to a stage I was touching young boys like 3,4 yrs. </p>
<p>The news spread, one day someone&#160; caught I and my cousin in the act &amp; threatened to tell my mum if I dont allow him I agreed. Some family packed out &amp; some outsiders moved in. I still continued the act until I had a stable boyfriend @ age 12yrs. </p>
<p>All the while I didn't menstruate. I&#160; was a tomboy &amp; also didn't like boys playing fast on me. I started my period @13yrs 4mnths. My mum told me not to touch boys dat I will get pregnant. I didn't understand she meant sexual intercourse. I started avoiding boys because of the fear she created in me.<br>
I started bullying the boys in my area. This were the boys we slept together.There was a day&#160; I was sleeping in our lounge( we dont close our door &amp; every one in the compound had access because of d tv &amp; vhs player.) A guy name koreded came in &amp; started touching my breast.&#160; I got very angry, later that evening, People were watching T.V.&#160;&#160; Korede slept off whilst there was electric power distruption. When electricity came back on,my brother wanted to iron my uniform &amp; left the&#160; iron on. I placed the hot iron on korede's exposed stomach.</p>
<p>I was severely beaten that night but I didn't regret it. There was also a day a boy called Lanre was peeping @ me through the bathroom window with two other boys, I beat one with a ruler that has steel edge,beat one with a cane &amp; splashed hot candle wax on Lanre while he was having a nap. I continued this way until a friend introduced me 2 pills. </p>
<p>I lost my virginity to Yinka my boyfriend @15yrs. I started having sex like drinking water. Then we moved house to our own house, I stopped sexual intercourse for a while because there was no one to sleep with. I dont like somone that does not drink or smoke. I still went back to my old behaviour &amp; was sleeping with about 2 or 3 guys in a day.</p>
<p>At age 20yrs, I had my 1st abortion. I started dating another man called Tosin. He was the one that took me to where I had my 1st abortion.He was in the university while I was still seeking admission. When I got to University, I left Tosin &amp; started having lot of fling,one night stand etc.</p>
<p>I was just taking my pills for prevention of pregnancy. Whenever&#160; I want to date a guy,I will sleep with him before saying yes &amp; if he doesn't measure up, I leave him. I dont club,drink or smoke but&#160; I was more like a nymphomaniac. </p>
<p>I gave my life to Christ but&#160; I was still sleeping around. I masturbate if&#160; I can't get any satisfaction. I automaticaly lost count of the number of guys I had slept with. If I&#160; want a guy,I get him without talking or asking the guy out. I was later told that I had a seductive spirit that's why I could get a guy to come my way whenever I'm interested. </p>
<p>I later rededicated my life but still continued to dwell in sin. Before I got admission to University, I was working as a receptionist with a man.He was a family friend, whenever he sits across me, I fantasize his nakedness in my thoughts. He was the first man I got without talking.</p>
<p>I told him about my past &amp; he encouraged me to tell my mum. When I told her at age 21, what her brother did to me,she cried, appologised &amp; said she will be praying for me.<br>
I was 16yrs when my uncle(the man that sexually abused me) died in 1996 @ 45yrs without a wife or child. </p>
<p>While in 300L, I started dating a married man. We met during my I.T. he said he doesn't like contraceptive during intercourse (Mayowa was his name) &amp; he gave me STDs. I could not go to school hospital so I consulted my roommate (a pharmacy student) that prescribed medicine for me I left Mayowa.<br>
Towards the end of my 4yr&#160; programme(2006), I met another guy called Dolapo. He told me he was a press man. He told me that he had a 19yr old daughter but no wife. We slept together once in his car. Afterwards, I&#160; went to the&#160; pharmacy to get pills, but the guy sold wrong tablets to me. I wasn't satisfied but didnt want to take chances till the next day because I was going to spend the weekend with my uncle &amp; he wont let me out of the compound unless I've got good excuse.</p>
<p>I do find it very hard to lie,I would rather not talk about somthing than to lie about it. Lo &amp; behold,I was pregnant&#160; for Dolapo. I went to lagos &amp; my sister told me that she dreamt that I was pregnant &amp; was suffering with it. She asked for my last period date, I told her &amp; she said am already pregnant.I did the test and it was positive.</p>
<p>I called Dolapo to tell him but he said he will call me back. He never did. My sister borrowed me money &amp; also took me to where I had the 2nd abortion. I returned her money from my pocket money when I was returning to school because I was about to defend my project.</p>
<p>The weekend after the abortion,I had severe pain in my abdomen. I called Dolapo that he should come &amp; take me to hospital but he switched off his phone. I wanted to defecate but the pain was too much. I crawled to the toilet that day it was on a sunday.</p>
<p>By monday evening I felt good and my period was back on Tuesday. After my defense,I went for deliverance @ MFM&#160; beside my University.<br>
What I noticed was that whenever I&#160; break up with a guy,he wil come &amp; beg me. Telling me that if we can't date again,we can be sex partners. The one that I like I agree,those I don't I disagree.</p>
<p>All this while,I had a stable relationship,it was the longest I ever had Joel Nkiru but dad refused me marrying him because of tribal difference. We were together for 5yrs&#160; but I still had multiplebed partners aside Joel. When I went to serve (NYSC,2006/2007),The guy that was preaching to me @ my place of primary assignment,slept with me regularly.</p>
<p>Another guy that also came to preach &amp; invited me to discipleship class,we were having serious romance together. I dated 3 of my lecturers,I dated 2 of the Reverend in my church.<br>
When I went back for my masters,I still continued from where I stopped. I kept having attention from men wherever I go. I've a pretty face &amp; figure. When I went for my convocation,I stayed with Joel Nkiru.</p>
<p>The day after my convocation,we had a quarrel because he greeted my dad &amp; he replied him reluctantly.I went to school to return my convocation gown,went to restaurant to eat. As I was about to leave, I met a guy called Richard Johnson. I nick named him Mr Big Stu

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...