Search This Blog

Friday 8 March 2013

My Mansion in Heaven..

My Mansion in Heaven...

Looking at what an earthly mansion looks like and what it consist of.
It gets me thinking of my Mansion in Heaven.

It urges me to live a life worthy of reigning with my Heavenly father.

It makes me draw nearer and nearer to my Father in Heaven.

It makes me yearn for more of God.
It opens my eyes to see the newness of being in Christ day by day.

It makes my heart weep for the lost soul.
It encourages me to reach out more to preach the Gospel to people all over the world.

If God is mindful of me  he is also mindful of you, her, him and them.
The blood on calvary must not be in vain because of me.

I must make sure that I do all I can by His grace to get to that Mansion and reign with my maker.

My life must preach the word.
My existence must be for Christ Jesus..

Abba Father how much I appreciate your Birth, Death and Ressurection.. How I love you Jesus...
Father help me in my race on Earth so that I can make Heaven.
I must make it to Heaven and wear the Crown.

Deliver from Self in Jesus name...
Dear Friend are you Heaven Conscious?

Do you think you are ready to go if He comes now?

It's not a joke friends remember everything that has a begining has an end, that applies to every life including yours.

Do you want to hear that Halleluyah at the end of your race on Earth?
I want to be there and I want you to be there.

Matthew 3:2 NIV"and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.”

Are you yet to know or accept the Lord Jesus as your Lord and savior?
It's not too late now.

Accept Him as your Lord and savior.

Say Lord Jesus I surrender my Life to you come and take control.
I accept you as my personal Lord and Savior help me to live a lofe worthy of you in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...