Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012

It's A New Dawn.

It's a new day and  I wonder what's so good and special about this day..

That tiny voice said to me:
Its a day you have never exprienced
You are breathing unaided and naturally.
You can still think.
You still have choice which many that passed on last night don't have again.
You still have Hope in you and your future because you serve a living God and you are alive.

Those beautiful eyes are bright and can see the beauty of creatures and creations around you.
Those legs are doing well.
Your arms aren't replaced.
You are begining to experience the awesomeness of God's word in action in and around you.
Your talent(s) are still above not 6feet underground with a concrete slab above it.
Your Latter days are the best yet to come compared to your yesterday.

As I meditate on this blessings which I can't stop counting,
Psalms19:1-3 came to my mind and it says"The Heavens declares the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard".

So if I see no reason(s) to praise Jehovah Nissi, Elohim, Adonai, Alpha &Omega...
Uncountable tongues and things are tendering unending praises and worship to Him alone....

Halleluyah Lord I give you praise only you deserves it no one else does...
If trees and lesser creatures can give you praise,
How much more I that is created in your Image?

I say Ka bi o o si( you are unquestionable God)...
C'mon shout Halleluyah He is worthy......
HaLlElUyAh!!!!!!
(Lpjthinkingoutloud#9/6/12 5:15am) :-)


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...