Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2012

HE STILL LOVES ME.


why he loves me i don't know...
I lie perfectly and feel guilty afterwards.
I cause a problem and blame it on the devil or God himself.
I am not a saint.
I belittle him at times  I am meant to depend wholly on him.
I expect too much from human being when I know fully well that  God is the provider of all good things.

Why he loves me I really don't know...
I use the grace he is giving me welll enough and anyhow at times because I know He's compassionate.
My God and My Lord your Love for me, each time I think about it passes that of a world lover. I'm in awe of you Lord.

It surpasses the fondleness of two love birds.
It's above that of a family or friend.
It's more and above the way I love myself.
It's not measureable neither can it be qualified nor quantified with mare human ability.
It overflows with no end
It's agape, totally not of this world.
It's not a love that requires worldly certificate, a gathering or an officiating minister to prove it.
It's that of an everlasting God.
A supreme being, a maker and a porter.
He constructs perfectly without the help of technology or modernisation, climate or weather never affects his creation because he has control over all of them.
The knowledge of his power is not researcheable, the authority he uses to take a sinner out of sin and make him/her to dwell in the midst of the saints and the heavenly royals is above ordinary imagination.

At times I feel like an angel placed on planet earth for a beautiful purpose that must be fulfilled in  God's will.
Especially when I experience tapping into the supernatural level I feel great and fulfilled.
God you are the lover I can't return his love physically or  in the measures it's showered on me.
I feel God's love physically, spiritually, emotionally infact name it.. in my body soul and spirit.
Your touch   upon me sweeps me off  my feet, higher than that of a newly wed bride being appreciated by her groom in every manner.

Oh my everlasting Groom fill my lamp with the oil that  never runs dry and keep me burning till eternity... AMEN

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...