Search This Blog

Thursday 21 June 2012

Forgiveness

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us?????

Helloooo... Do you do that?? Its not easy to forgive but by God's grace we can forgive...

Halleluyah Christ paid the debt for our sins even when we were not born.

What hurts most about unforgiveness is even tho you are on the right side, you suffer the pain and agony someone caused you. Instead of letting go unforgiveness locks such person in your heart.

Yes what they did is wrong but let go and let God.
Yeah she/he betrayed your trust but let God.
Yeah if not for what they did i wont be here,Let go and Let God.
It hurts the most because they are my blood/best friend/neighbour... Let God..

But You dont understand how it feels but God does...

Wao is that How he/she will be free after all she/he had done.. Allow God to judge.

Unforgiveness breeds stagnancy.
Do not allow it to hinder you moving on..

God has better plans for you. Unforgiveness is like shackles..
Untie yourself from the shackles in order to move up to the next level.
Now say this prayer:

Heavenly Father I understand that I have dwell in unforgiveness for too long but now I rededicate myself to you. Give me the enabling grace to Forgive what( the name of the person(s) had done to me. I set myself and all that offend me free from shackles of unforgiveness today in Jesus name. Help me to allow your will to take charge in my life so that I can enjoy my purpose of creation. In Jesus name.. Amen ... Halleluyah... Lpj

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...