Search This Blog

Monday 16 April 2012

THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR WHEN YOU COMMIT YOUR WAYS UNTO GOD BEFORE COMMUTING IN YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES IN THE WORLD!!!"""

I got up early one morning and rushed out into the day.
I had so much to accomplish that I didn't have time to pray.
Problems just tumbled about me and heavier came the task.
Why doesn't God help me?
I wondered. He answered you didn't ask.
I wanted to see joy and beauty but the day toiled on grey and bleak.
I wondered why God doesn't show me.
He said but you didn't seek.
I tried to come into God's presence I used all my keys to the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided me.
My Child you didn't knock.
I woke up early this morning and paused before entering the day.
I had so much to accomplish but before rushing into the day.
I fell on my knee.
Praised my father.
Give thanks to Him.
And i commited the day unto Him in prayer asking him to take the lead handing over the keys to all my activities to him while i follow...
Indeed there is power in prayer because things are working to my favour.
Lines are falling in pleasant places for me.
I am filled with joy because i knocked, asked, and seek the Lord to take Charge while i obey His words...
Never underestimate your communication or conversation with your maker..http://www.facebook.com/LeahAdepehjuhMTen4Christ

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...