Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

Jesus is our Firm Foundation.

Jesus You are My Firm Foundation
I know I can stand secured
Jesus You are My Firm Foundation
I put My Hope in Your Holy Word2x

I have a Living Hope2*
I have a future2*
God has a plan for me2*
Of this I'm sure2*

Some times we sings songs without acting on the powerful Lyrics.
Imagine someone who just sang the song above then gives up going for a scheduled appointment because of Fear/Doubt.

Allowing what we hear/see to hinder what God lays in our heart/has done can be dangerous.

God has played His part by settling it, play your part by taking thr necessary steps.

As a Child of God who has a RELATIONSHIP with God, you should be able to IDENTIFY GOD'S VOICE.

It is important to Identify God's Voice so when those doubts and fear are kicking in, saying things different from what God can say.
You can now say with Boldness and Faith that works;
I HAVE A LIVING HOPE
I HAVE A FUTURE
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ME
OF THIS I'M SURE
BECAUSE JESUS IS MY FIRM FOUNDATION.

HALLELUYAH

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...