Happy New Year to you and your Household.
It is by His grace that we are here again. I pray that His grace will be sufficient for all of us.
This Year we will knock a door and doors will open. We will all sing and shout Halleluyah at the end of the year. Almighty God will show forth in all our endeavours in Jesus name amen.
We will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time. God's dwelling place will be our place forever. Amen
Have a glorious year.
Sharing Inspirational Thoughts Inspirational stories,Songs,Poems,Prayers, Bible Studies and Motivational word.. It's All About Jesus
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 1 January 2013
Happy New Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer from James 4:10
Song by Don Moen Lord I come to You Let my heart be changed, renewed Flowing from the grace That I have found in You And Lord I have come to...
-
Song by Matt Redman Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy ...
-
Song We lift our hands to the great I am The one that He is And He is to come We lift our hands to the great I am Who can compare with ...
-
Bible studies from Be Inspired whatsapp group. Luke 9:1-17 KJV Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and autho...
No comments:
Post a Comment