Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2013

I've got Potentials 4

A small ceremony was conducted in the church.

Dad later told me  that he could not remarry because he loved mum. That was why he stayed single. He said he was sure it all happened to glorify God. Also for God to bring the best out of the whole situation.

Mum has really changed to the glory of God. She is now part of the marriage counsellors in church. She uses her life to teach others. Many lives get impacted through her testimony.

We are now a big and happy family.

Two years after that dad walked me down the Aisle. I got married to my soul mate Anthony Bello. Imagine me, once rejected, now reformed and honoured. My sisters were so happy they organised the party. Selma and Tanya now live in Australia but they came for my wedding.

Tanya is married with two children and Selma is married with a child.
Exactly eleven months after my wedding, I put to bed twin boys. Dad was so happy, so was mum and my sisters. Anthony and his family were over joyed. He was the only son, His parents were glad  he had twin boys. Anthony's family are very nice God fearing Christian family.

Pelola now works with a media firm and she is an editor of a News Paper firm. Pinleola now owns a clothing line called Modesty. Mum is very happy now so is dad. Less I forget dad's condition with fertility has changed for the best. God restores the rejected.

Grandma is now a great grandma she visits me often. She spends her time volunteering in church and local community centre. She help with Children reading to them.

I still do my painting,poems and my medical research. My husband is a solicitor by profession but a gospel singer by passion and gift. So I write his lyrics for self composed songs.

Who would have thought I will come this far?
God smiled on me and set me free.

Through my disability then He brought out My Ability...


2 comments:

Olanrewaju Omojuyigbe said...

Absolutely Inspiring!

Thumbs up!

Leah Adepehjuh said...

@Lanre O'nezer thanks for the comment.. God bless

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...