Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Make it your Ultimate Goal Now.

The fact that you know that there might be a second chance does not mean you should screw up the present chance you have now.

Even though some people do get second chance given to them by God to make their way straight you might not be lucky enough to get it.

You are the begining of the Change your life is craving work on it.

Revelation 3:3-6 KJV

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.  Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Tomorrow Might be too Late.
Make today Your Turning Point.


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...