Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Praise with all you have

I'm often outside very early in Morning.

This Morning as I was walking up the road.
There was this strong but pleasant smell.
Also there were all types of distinctive sounds coming from the birds on the tree.
It felt like the Birds were passing some message across to a Greater Being.
The smell was coming from the flowers on the tree.

At that point something dropped into my mind.
What are these creatures doing?
Giving praise to their maker I suppose.

I know some people will not agree with me, they will back it up with scientific theories.

But I believe what I believe.

Psalm 19:1-4 KJV
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun.

Hmm! The word of God has answers to my belief.

This day friends, I urge you to praise God with all you have.
Seriously some people don't sing all week till sunday in Church.
They are too posh to do so please pardon my Ignorance.

If creatures lesser than man can praise The Creator, How much more you His Image..

I praise you Gbin gbiniki.
I Praise you ato ba jaiye.
Praise him in diverse tongues..
Halleluyah

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...