Search This Blog

Monday, 21 September 2026

Prayer from Philippians 4:13

Song by Anita Wilson

I see the sun rise over the horizon and I'm grateful (for another day)
Because of your love I can face any challenge that comes my way
Only in you I live, I move and I have my being (totally)
I surrender my will to yours
Make me who I am in you

In Christ I can do all things
Really doesn't matter if the enemy
Tries to harm me
'Cause no weapon formed will be able to prosper
I will let my light so shine so everyone can see not me but he
Who started a good work in me, he shall complete it, yeah, yeah

(Ohh) I will pursue what pleases you I will follow through
'Cause I realize it's all about you you you you
I will pursue what pleases you do what you tell me to
'Cause I realize it's all about you you you
Ohh I tried to find my own way through this maze
Thought I could make it to my place of destiny
(But then I thought as you) stood naked in humility
Now I clearly see without you there's no me


[13] I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.] 

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this excellent day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Holy one of Israel thank you for the strength you have given to me 

Lord replace all weaknesses in my life with your strength and keep me standing in you

Lord remove every doubt and thoughts of defeat from my life

Lord erase every negative report and grant me grace to excel and exceed human expectations 

Lord increase in me the spirit of gratitude and never let me become an ungrateful person

Lord channel my way in the path you have ordained for me in Jesus name 

Lord this week let my life experience divine speed and productivity 

Lord remove every low mood and evil thoughts from my life

Lord let my good news come in multiples and grant me grace to overcome all barriers in Jesus name 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let our mouths be filled with testimonies of your wonders in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am grateful to the King of kings who has kept me this far. The Lord is my strength and He gives me power to get wealth. The Lord is my Father, He guides my path and directs me where He wants me to go. The name of Jesus is the strong tower, where I run to, and I am safe. The Lord has perfected that which concerns me, and nothing will go wrong in Jesus name, amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2

Song by Ron Kenoly  You are the love of my life You are the hope that I cling to You mean, more than this world to me I wouldn't trade Y...