Search This Blog

Saturday 1 September 2012

Prayer for the Month

Deuteronomy33:27(N.I.V)"The eternal God is your refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying Destroy Him".

I pray that as we embark on the journey of the Ember months, God will be my refuge. Every plans against the will of God that the enemy or frienemies has ochestrated will be destroyed before me in Jesus name. God will hide me and all that concerns me under His everlasting Arms henceforth in Jesus name.
Amen* Amen** Amen***

Psalms34:10(N.I.V)" The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord will lack no good thing".

I pray that henceforth I will lack no good thing.
I will be a blessing to many because the Lord is my supply. Henceforth  I will seek and find more than I can Imagine. The Lord will bestow his divine favour upon My household and I. I decree and declare every lack  dead in Jesus Mighty name.
Amen* Amen** Amen***

Psalms126:1-2(N.I.V)"When the Lord brought back the captives of Zion, we were like men who dreamed. Our Mouth were filled with Laughter our tongues with songs of joy".

I pray that everything,blessings,favour or whatever the Lord has blessed me with that I have lost one way or has been imprisoned by forces against God's will in my life, family, work, spiritual life, Academical life,Parental life and all aspect of life be released and begin to locate me today. As the ant locates sugar henceforth Lord Jesus Let all I have lost locate me in Jesus name. Father pour a fresh annointing on me today. Make me a vessel of Honour. Bless me beyond Human power in Jesus mighty name.
Amen* Amen **Amen***

This is My month of Remembrance and Refreshment.
Happy New Month.
I will be celebrated in Jesus Name. Amen*****************

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...