Some people take pleasure in other people's downfall.
This is a lack of knowledge and wisdom.
No one is infallible.
When you see people falling instead of mocking them render your help.
Be your brothers keeper.
Love your neighbour as yourself.
Do not castigate others because of where you are at the moment and where they belong now.
Change is something that applies to all Human.
Changing from bad to best is better than the other way round.
Be encouraging and Hospitable.
Stop condemning and ridicling..
God is able to turn things around in everyone's Life.
No one Knows Tomorrow but God...
Sharing Inspirational Thoughts Inspirational stories,Songs,Poems,Prayers, Bible Studies and Motivational word.. It's All About Jesus
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Lift those that fall...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer from Number 23:8
Song by Chimdi Ochei You are the reason I live You're the one for me, you're the one for me You are the reason I live You're the...
-
Song by Matt Redman Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy ...
-
Song We lift our hands to the great I am The one that He is And He is to come We lift our hands to the great I am Who can compare with ...
-
Bible studies from Be Inspired whatsapp group. Luke 9:1-17 KJV Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and autho...
No comments:
Post a Comment