Search This Blog

Monday 17 September 2012

Prayer works

Some times  you feel so down when needs are not met. But Phillipians4:19 says my God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Some times you feel like you have lost all but Psalms126:1 when God brought back the captivity of zion they were like those that dream.

What is it that is weighing you down?
What is bothering you?
God is mighty and able to make way.
Just Take it to the Altar of prayer.
Communicate with your creator.

Matthew11:38 come to me all you that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
It is only God that can give you rest and lift those burden off you.
Why not go to God in prayers and let Him take over that situation.
It is well..


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...