Search This Blog

Friday 7 September 2012

BREAKING LOOSE FROM CONFINEMENT..

When the word confinement is
mentioned all sought of things comes to mind depending on our understanding of the word.

Confinement  means;imprison, restriction, having set boundaries or being kept in.

As human being, there are some stages in your life that are within limits and set boundaries. It is not because you desire for such but powers beyond human control has kept human being in such state. It will only take divine intervention and power to visualise the unseen.
It is regarded as the unseen because it can not be seen with physical eyes even when you put on contact lens or spectacles but it is glaring through the grace given through spiritual Vision.

In Jeremiah 33:1-3" While Jeremiah was still confined in the courtyard of the guard, the word of the Lord came to Him a second time: This what the Lord says he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it the Lord is His name. call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearcheable things you do not know".(N.I.V.)

Jeremiah was captured and confined but the word of God still came to Him. He could still hear God and God was still promising him with confirmation that he made Heaven and earth and his name is The Lord.
It can seem so difficult when we can visibly see the restrictions and boundaries that surrounds us in life but do not know the way out but still dwell without wavering on the purpose and promises of God for our lives.

Human being can be confined in different ways and different aspects of life. Confinement sets limitation to reach out to one's needs and wants in life hence subjected to what is made available. One thing you must always remember is that God is never a failing God. He will fulfill whatever He promise.

When God allows everything that you have to be taken away and you feel you do not have anything and you are a nobody, If you allow God to be everything you ever need or want you will have a lot of things and eventually become  somebody. Halleluyah!!!

Confined situation(s) in can be related to different things in individual's life. It could be academical confinement probably you aim to get a degree of education to boost your carrier but one thing led to the other and you feel like giving up on your dreams, it could either be as a result of financial instability, Family problems beyond physical control or status issue.

Is yours a marital issue; being married but enduring instead of enjoying? waiting and looking up to God for fruit of the womb? Unfaithfulness in marriage and you feel trapped you want to break loose but do not know how!

Is it loneliness? you are of age but no suitable sister or brother? The questions keeps coming unending? You are geting tired of praying? Fingers are being pointed at you? Negative comments and looks? Tired of going to a weddings/celebrations because of how you feel afterwards?

Is yours a status issue? You are not yet what God said you will be career wise? You stay in a land filled with honey and milk but you are slave to the milk and honey of such land because of what you are classified as?

Is it employment worries? Family problems and break ups? Ministerial rivalry? Unsure about where to utilize your God given talents/gift because you are restricted?

Whatever category you fall into God is saying to you this day as he said to Jeremiah in the verse and chapter quoted above "Call to me and I will answer". There is power and freedom in calling out to God. He promised He is the God of all earth He will answer you. Gather that courage leave your unbelief in the past and seek the face of the Lord ask Him to Help you with your unbelief.

The word of God says in Jeremiah32:27" I am the Lord the God of all mankind is anything too hard for me to do?"  (N.I.V)Believe in Him and you will receive and rejoice in Him. Come out of that confined situation of your life through the use of the word of God and your faith.

Jeremiah33:6-9"Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and will rebuild them as they were before. I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me. Then this city will bring me renown, joy praise and honour before all nations on earth that  hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it" (N.I.V)
God is able to take you out of that confinement on the condition that you call unto Him. He promised to give joy, praise, honour, peace and health security because of His love for you.

What is it that has confined you? God is waiting for you to cry to Him for release and breakthrough from that position and if you have been doing that but still feel like nothing is happening be more prayerful,persistent and emulate a life that embrace(s) purity. These are 3Ps to progress from confinement.

Do not settle for ill fate but allow your Faith in God to heal your fate. Psalms24:3-4,7-10" Who shall ascend into the hills of the Lord? who shall stand in His holy place. He who has clean hands and pure heart who do not lift up his soul to an idol(vanity) or swear by what is false(nor sworn decitfully). Lift up your heads O you gates be lifted up you ancient doors that the king of glory may come in. who is this king of glory? The Lord strong and mighty the Lord Mighty in battle. Lift up your heads o you gates; Lift them up you ancient doors that the King of glory may come in. Who is this king of glory? The Lord almighty he is the King of glory."(N.I .V) 
God's mercy and faithfullness to us knows no bounds. Coming out of a situation is a matter of Choice and divine intervention.
Whatsoever has kept you stagnant I pray almighty God will reveal to you,make a way out and restore you to your destined position in life.
Confinement means stagnancy because if you are restricted you have limited things that you do hence you go within the circle of your restrictions from one end to the other. Psalms 24:3-4,7-10 Let you understand that you must be pure to actually ignite the power that lifts gates of confinement in order for the king of glory (God) to come in. Today I beseech you to seek God to show you which way to go about your victory over confined life.

God speaks to everyone using different medium which is understable to individual. seek Him to know His will for you and His way for you. Confinement must not restrict your destiny neither should you allow it to destruct your destiny ask God to reconstruct your life and destiny where need be. God is able.

Prayers;
#Almighty Father the giver of all things, I thank you for opening my inner mind and eyes to the truth behind confinement in life. Father I submit totally to you to show me which way to go. In Jesus name amen.

# Father any sins or form of impurity that has led to this confined situation(s)(mention) forgive me Lord and wash me. Cleanse me and make we worthy to stand before you. In Jesus name. amen

#Father I lift my life(include the situations you feel confined in)
come and take charge. In Jesus name.

#Lord Jesus I am helpless without you but with you I receive divine help, step into my situation in Jesus name. amen

#Almighty Father I worship you because as I am stepping forward(demonstrate it), I am breaking myself(mention anything you want to be free) free from any form of physical, psychological,spiritual,financial,Illegal or legal confinement. In Jesus name. amen

#I decree henceforth the Light of God will shine on my path in Jesus name. Amen

# Father as your word confirms it in Jeremiah33 that I will give Praise and honour to you  before the nations. I prophesy into(mention the situation) that I will testify because of the freedom you have given me over every confinement in my Life in Jesus Mighty name. Amen

#Thank you Jesus for my testimony is permanent and for strenghtening me physically,spiritually and in all aspects including my faith in Jesus mighty name. amen

Praise God.. Halleluyah
God has set you free, God has set me free, God has set us and all that concerns us free from all confiments in life in Jesus name Amen***********
GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...