As Human we draw strength from encouragement and might lose strength from discouragement.
Which ever one we stick to happens by choice.
We live life based on the choice we make.
A bad choice, a good Choice, it all has to do with the person making the Choice.
Choice! Choice!! Choice!!!
Your Choice can make or break your Destiny.
Choose wisely and Godly..
(GloriouzThoughtzWithAdepehjuh)
Sharing Inspirational Thoughts Inspirational stories,Songs,Poems,Prayers, Bible Studies and Motivational word.. It's All About Jesus
Search This Blog
Thursday, 13 September 2012
Strength is by Choice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer from Number 23:8
Song by Chimdi Ochei You are the reason I live You're the one for me, you're the one for me You are the reason I live You're the...
-
Song by Matt Redman Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy ...
-
Song We lift our hands to the great I am The one that He is And He is to come We lift our hands to the great I am Who can compare with ...
-
Bible studies from Be Inspired whatsapp group. Luke 9:1-17 KJV Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and autho...
No comments:
Post a Comment