Search This Blog

Friday 31 August 2012

I am Grateful Lord.

I started Not By My Power But By His Grace.

Many Saw The Begining of this Year, Month and Day But are no more.

I am Not Better Than Them But His Grace Has Kept Me This Far.

I fall but He picks Me up.

I cry, He wipes My Tears away And Shows Me Reasons To Be ThankFul.

I thought I could Carry My Load but He picked me and My Load and took Us to our destination.

You put Food on My Table;Lord I'm grateful.

You gave Me clothes to cover My Nakedness Because of Your Love.

You pay My Bill even whenI think How will I do it.

I could have been dead and Gone But you confirmed your word which says"I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done"(Psalms118:17 N.I.V.)

You changed My story giving room for My glory to shine.

You made those that were laughing at me to have no choice than laugh with me because you have done exceedingly abundantly above all I think or ask for.

Lord this day flowing from My heart immeasureably is gratefulness;

Thank you for who I am,

My Family,friends and colleagues.

Thank you for everything and everyone.

If the strands of My hair were to be thousands of tongues, it wont be enough to say thank you.

If I stood and kept praising you Lord, giving you glory, dancing, clapping, jumping, rolling on the floor. Its not enough because Daddy you worth more than that.

You Own me Lord.
You are Mine and I'm Yours.

Lord I am
~~~Grateful! Grateful!! Grateful!!! Soo Grateful(infinity times)~~~~~~

I am grateful for all you have done and you are yet to do Father.

Are you not grateful?
ok Face a mirror or steel breath on it..
can you feel/see the moist of your breath? Did you pay for it.
Isn't that reason enough to be grateful?

Forget your worries and be Thankful.
By Worrying, you cannot add a second to your life(Matthews6:27"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to His life?)


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...