Search This Blog

Thursday 30 August 2012

I am A Victor..

My Creation is not a mistake.
My Creation is for a purpose.
I am born a victor.
I am attaining greater heights.
1John4:4"But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world".

I personalise the above verse by saying:
But I Leah Bukonla Adepehjuh, I have already won a victory over those people(things, doubt, pain, shame and anything God has not put in my life) because the spirit who lives in Me is greater than the spirit who lives in the world. Halleluyah.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...