Believing gossip and spreading it like Gospel would not add good credibility to your personality. Remember the truth will always find its way out. When Light shines darkness can not comprehend it. Gossip keeps the heart in darkness but the truth will always shine light on the heart.
Sharing Inspirational Thoughts Inspirational stories,Songs,Poems,Prayers, Bible Studies and Motivational word.. It's All About Jesus
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer from James 1:5
Song I see Jesus, I see Jesus In this place And I'm so glad That I believe Him I see Jesus in this place James 1:5 KJV [5] If any of you...
-
Song by Matt Redman Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy ...
-
Song We lift our hands to the great I am The one that He is And He is to come We lift our hands to the great I am Who can compare with ...
-
Bible studies from Be Inspired whatsapp group. Luke 9:1-17 KJV Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and autho...
No comments:
Post a Comment