Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Prayers for the Month..

Happy New Month..
I pray that this month Bells of joy will ring in our lives.
The blessings of God shall be made perfect in our lives.
Our Mouths will be filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy.(Psalms126:2a).
We will be celebrated.
Our dreams shall come to manifestation.
Lines will fall in pleasant places for us.
This month God will open a new chapter and remember us for good things.
Good things will happens in our lives,family,around us and in this group.
We will testify in Jesus name.
We will not fall victim of evil occurence in Jesus name..
Receive your Testimony in Jesus name...
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!
HALLELUYAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!                                   

I am glad to see this month.
I decree that this month God will open the book of remembrance concerning.you and I.
My long awaited blessing will locate me this Month, I receive and I retain it to the glory of God in Jesus name.
The door that will open doors will open in my life this month in Jesus name.
If the highest and the most valued currency in the world is used as prison uniform, my family,Child,spouse,friends and colleague will not partake in wearing it in Jesus name. Amen*******
Lord every step I take henceforth direct it to your glory in Jesus name.
I pray that Every paper/book being tendered against my breakthrough that keeps it tarrying Lord let them catch fire in Jesus name.. Amen*******
This month my inner joy will radiate on the outside because God has began a new thing that will bring everlasting Joy in me and around me in Jesus name.. Amen*******
August is my month of Good NEWS  Amen... Happy New Month...

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...