Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 September 2026

Prayer from Micah 7:7-8

Song by Phil Thompson 

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship, All of my worship
Receive my worship, All of my worship
Here's my worship, All of my worship
Receive my worship, All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You


[7] Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. [8] Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. 

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship you and give all the glory due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin in my life

Lord silent the sounds of the mockers of my destiny permanently in Jesus name 

Lord in your mercy let every trap set against me swallow those who set the trap

Lord replace every weaknesses in me with your divine strength in Jesus name 

Heavenly father keep me victoriously above the desires of the enemy of my soul

Lord shine your light over me and let all darkness disappear in all aspects of my life

Lord lift me up and keep me standing above the plans of the enemy

Lord turn every source of mockery in my life to source of joy

Lord turn every desires of the workers of iniquity over me into shame for them

Lord open the book of remembrance concerning my household and I and let us experience divine visitation and turnaround 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, give us all round victory beyond human comprehension in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My sound of worship will never become sounds of sorrow or shame. The word of God has settled my life and I am functioning in divine victory. The Lord has permanently silenced the mockers of my destiny. My life is experiencing divine intervention and visitation to the glory of the Most High God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th September 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Micah 7:7-8

Song by Phil Thompson  You Lord, You are worthy And no one can worship You for me For all the things You've done for me And no one can w...