Search This Blog

Thursday 14 February 2013

Be yourself..

It is very common this days for people to live or flaunt a fake life.

Many live to be someone other than who God has made them.

Many are living a photocopy life.

They want to be who they are not.

They have forgotten that what you do not have you can not give.

Social network/media is making it easier.

Many are busy living their life up to someone they do not even know what he/she is nursing in his/her closet.

You see someone all dressed up, nice house, nice ride and you are busy craving and praying to be that person please wake up!

Remember you have just one life.

Yes one life..

If you keep living it on fake I bet when you are no more both your fake and real will cease to exist..

My point is "Be your self dear friend".

There is no harm in being yourself.

Forget about what people will say if you are yourself.

Be more concerned about what God will say.

Remember you are fearfully and wonderfully made...

So why the necessity of being someone else?

Psalms 139:14-16 NIV" I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be".

I am Fearfully and wonderfully made..

I am who I am because I am that I am has made me to be who I am...

Thank you Lord..

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...