Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Am I qualified for the assignment 2

The doctor had said I might be induced early before the due date because its a multiple pregnancy. It was my 31st week of pregnancy. My mum(Mum in-law), is a mother she did not make me feel like an orphan she stood by me. She changed my clothes even when I vomited on it. Thank God I married God's choice. I got married at 26years waited for 7years. Now I am 33years expecting triplets. What more can I ask for? It was in the midst of this pain that I felt a very sharp pain I screamed. My mum(mum in-law) ran from the living room to my aid she nearly fell. Precious what is it? Before I could answer her another sharp pain came followed by water. I said mum get me to the toilet I am pressed. She knew what it was immediately she called my husband and told him I was in labour. She called the ambulance. She held my hand on the way telling me to pray within as she prayed along. We were just getting to the hospital when the first baby's head came out mum(God bless her) just held my hand while the paramedics got me on the stretcher and his colleague and took me to me to the theatre. Before I got to the theatre the first baby was out. As I was been transferred to the bed the other baby's head came out. By then Ephraim was in the theatre room. Mum stood outside praying for me. The third baby came out but the last placenta was very difficult. The consultants were contemplating on doing an operation. Then I went into a trance I was praying in tongues then God showed me Tiffany she was tied down against her wish. She was in a dark place and calling me for help. By the time I came around the Placenta was out. The doctors said it was a miracle. My husband was happy when I opened my eyes. He said love we have been blessed with 2boys and 1girl. Mum was so happy she was dancing without a beat but I was tired. I had Dorcas, David and Daniel at exactly 31weeks and 4days. They were of the right weigth no deformity. They were fearfully and wonderfully made God proved himself to be God. I tried to look for Tiffany but could not get through to her. I looked for "her disciple(Dwayne)" he gave me an address but I could not locate her still. I called him(Dwayne) but could not get through, he called back and said he wanted to see me. I gave him an appointment and made sure my husband was in. When he came Dwayne (Tiffany's ex-disciple) told us that the day I came He saw a light shining so bright upon me, it blinded him partially and that was when something spoke through him that made him shout ungrateful soul at me. Ever since he only sees very bright light everyday. But his sight comes back only when he is asleep dreaming and he sees me praying for him and eventually taking him out of the pit into light then he wakes up. Since then he had been hoping that I will come back. He was now registered as a visually impaired man and he just got a guide dog but He believes God can heal him. He plead that I should pray for him. I told him about Christ and told Him Jesus is the one that heals and he needs to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour. Although I had a message in the past that My counselling career will be used in God's vineyard when the time comes. I never knew God could use me still. We prayed for Dwayne, he accepted Christ as his Lord and saviour. He was the one that told me that all those that Tiffany sent to her always end up trading the soul of the child they come for to the enemy of their soul. Dwayne became a born again Christian and had led many to Christ. He has regained the full use of his sight and no longer need a guide dog. He is now married to one of his ex disciples who is now in Christ also. It has been 4years since Dwayne's salvation. Dwayne called me one evening saying he had a news about Tiffany. She was in Scotland. She was in a Nursing home that cares for people in need of Palliative care.The next morning we went to visit her. She had lost her left leg and arm to diabetes. She was so frail... Tiffany's story... She said she was deceived into trading her soul. Through a business introduced to her when she left for Africa after studying. As she grew in the business she started going into ritual activities. From which she got promotions till she became a witch doctor. The day she saw me she had an intention of harming me having heard that her disciple's testimony about the light when he saw me. But I refused to get in her car for a ride instead I gave her a church bulletin. She read the church bulletin and the Memory Verse(Job14:7" at least there is hope for a tree: if it is cut down, it will sprout again and its new shoot will not fail.) touched her so much. She said she wept and made decision to know God because she wanted a new life. That night forces of darkness came to visit her, she was beaten and struck with diabetes. Which she never had before, in the process she could not go back to Africa. She was demoted from her position because she said she wanted to leave. She had been in Scotland moving from one hospital to another till she was taken to the Nursing home because she suffers from leg ulcer on the other leg. She said she is determined not to go back to the old group. She wanted a new life even if she dies in the process she does not mind. By the time Tiffany finished I had tears in my eyes it was of joy that God had visited her through that bulletin and I was sad about the situation I met her. Tiffany was led to Christ that day. After which I visited her often. Its been a year since I have been visiting Tiffany, she had grown in faith, her health was back to normal. She has been certified to move to an independent living scheme where she can be by herself and she is living a normal life in Christ. She now has a Prosthetic arm and leg. She is doing well in the Lord. The journey was not easy but it was worth it and necessary. I faced lots of ups and down as well but God took control. I now counsel people both old and new in the Lord but confused of one thing or the other about their faith. Dorcas , David and Daniel are now 6years old. Destiny our last girl is now 3years. I am now a full time mum but impacting lives for Christ on the other hand. My mum(in-law) has made motherhood very easy and interesting, she is always there to help whenever we(I and my husband) are busy. My husband is now a Surgeon of the gospel as well as a medical surgeon. He now has His own hospital in our country(South Africa). Tiffany is now a great Evangelist of Christ and so is Dwayne.. Now I know that when God gives one an assignment, he will equip the person. I never thought I was qualified but God used me still... If I am qualified, you are qualified.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting piece.

Leah Adepehjuh said...

Glory to God thanks for the comment and God bless you amen..

Leah Adepehjuh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Adepehjuh said...

Glory to God thanks for the comment and God bless you amen..

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...