Search This Blog

Saturday 14 August 2021

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 11:1

Song by LMAM

From the rising of the sun
Till it’s going down
Words won’t be enough
To say how great You are
Nobody else can do
What You’ve done done for me
That’s why I lift my voice
Singing my song to You

I worship you
Holy One
I worship you

I love you Lord
With all of my heart
I love you Lord

I lift my hands
To give you the praise
I lift my hands


For you alone
Are worthy of all praise
Are worthy of all praise
Are worthy of all praise
For you alone
Are worthy of all praise
I lift my voice in worship


Cast your bread on the surface of the waters, [be diligently active, make thoughtful decisions], for you will find it after many days.
Ecclesiastes 11:1 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and glorify you for who you are

King of kings I give you all the praise and glory for my life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for always being my God and deliverer

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your superabundant power at work in me daily

Father thank you for increasing my faith in you and never allowing me to settle for fate

Lord thank you for your grace that is always sufficient for me even in the midst of unrest

Lord thank you for allowing your peace to surround me like a shield

Jehovah thank you for encompassing my life with your glory and your presence

I decree my destiny can never be truncated by any force or power

I decree my life is not a story of misfortune in Jesus name

I decree my light will not go deem suddenly in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household reasons to worship will not cease in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with worship not worry. My body is the temple of God therefore no illness can stay inside of me. My life is exemplary, filled with grace and glory. My journey in life can not be hindered because my steps are ordered by the lord. This is my time, this is my season, I excel and triumph each and everyday. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th August 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...