If you neglect your purpose and potentials because of opposition in life, you might end up wasting your potentials or burying your purpose in life.
Sharing Inspirational Thoughts Inspirational stories,Songs,Poems,Prayers, Bible Studies and Motivational word.. It's All About Jesus
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer from Psalms 95:1-4
Song by Chris Morgan Daily as I live, often I breathe Let my whole life be expressions of Your grace Daily as I live, often as I breathe Le...
-
Song by Matt Redman Bless the Lord oh my soul Oh my soul Worship His Holy name Sing like never before Oh my soul I'll worship Your Holy ...
-
Song We lift our hands to the great I am The one that He is And He is to come We lift our hands to the great I am Who can compare with ...
-
Bible studies from Be Inspired whatsapp group. Luke 9:1-17 KJV Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and autho...
No comments:
Post a Comment