Omemma (You're always)
Always on time (You can't do no-)
You can do no wrong
Omemma (You leave)
Leave the 99, always for the one (Come on)
Ay, He really does what He says He will do
My God really moves, oh (whoa, yeah)
Ay (Baba, Baba, Baba), why would I doubt when He always comes through
My God really moves, oh
[4] What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him?
Prayer
Ancient of days I honour you and worship your majesty for who you are
Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Ancient of days thank you for loving me even more than I love myself
Lord thank you for shielding me with your right hand of righteousness
Lord thank you for putting an end to confusion and failure in my life
Holy one of Israel thank you for terminating evil reports over my family
Lord guide my steps and glorify yourself in my life in Jesus name
Lord eliminate all evil stewards against my life in Jesus name
Lord never allow the desires of the wicked come to manifestation in my life in Jesus name
Lord eternal uproot the operations of the workers of iniquity in my lineage in Jesus name
Lord grant me the grace to stay focused on your leading and never let me run ahead of your plans for me
Lord open the book of remembrance concerning my household and I in Jesus name
Lord help me in this race to finish well and strong in Jesus name
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let your will concerning us prevail over the plans of the wicked in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord loves me and I know, He left the ninety nine just to redeem me. The Lord has covered my life with His divine power and His grace is sufficient for me. The presence of the Lord has gone ahead of me and He has shown me His favour and mercy in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th July 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment