You unravel me with a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance from my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
From my mother's womb
You have chosen me
Love has called my name
I've been born again to a family
Your blood flows through my veins
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
You split the sea
So I could walk right through it
My fears are drowned in perfect love
You rescued me
And I will stand and sing
I am a child of God
[20] My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Prayer
Ancient of days I honour your holy name and worship your majesty
King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life
Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord thank you for ending the source of the fear of unknown in my life in Jesus name
Almighty father purify my life and remove all the blemishes of evil reports in Jesus name
Lord help me to live my life for you and not just dependent on human ability
Lord remove from me whatever will not bring glory to you in every aspect of my life
Lord crucify the works of flesh that wants to constantly put me against your will
Lord terminate the accusations of the wicked petitioning heaven over my life
Lord help me to continue to live a life that trust you and depend on you
Lord shape my mind in a way that will bring you glory always
Lord give me a new name remove every name birthed from evil stigma
Lord arise over my life and open new doors of great news and new opportunities for me
Lord help me to see myself as you see me, remove the lens of failure and impossibility the enemy wants me to see myself from
Lord let all your promises for me manifest in accordance to your plan and your will for me
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, shape our lives by your grace, mercy and truth in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God. The fear of unknown has no stand in my life. I am crucified with Christ, it's no longer I that lives. The life I live is Christ that lives in and through me. My life cannot be truncated by the plans of the enemy. The purpose of God for me will not suddenly come to an abrupt end in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th July 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment