There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
There is power in the name of Jesus
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain
To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain
[2] Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim.
Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty for who you are
King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
I draw a permanent boundary line between the enemy and my family in Jesus name
I decree every curse raised and targeted at me and my household are negated
I decree every curse going from generations to generation to terminate the plans of God is totally destroyed in Jesus name
I decree that anyone that's moving from one evil altar to another to place curse and libations over my lineage an end comes to you today
I decree my life and that of my family remains untouchable for any evil power in Jesus name
I decree whatever curse that is manifesting over my bloodline today I wash it away and purify my bloodline with the blood of Jesus
I decree every authority using my image or that of my family to wage war against each other you are exposed today and the plan ends today in Jesus name
I decree every desire of the wicked over my family will not stand in Jesus mighty name
I cover myself and my family in the blood of Jesus no evil is permitted around us in Jesus name
I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, the blood of Jesus speaks on our behalf in Jesus name
*Pray for your family and bloodline*
Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I've drawn a permanent boundary line between the wicked and wickedness of this world and my family. My family and bloodline are redeemed by the blood of Jesus. No weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement against us is condemned. Only the will of the almighty will stand in my life in Jesus mighty name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th July 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment