Search This Blog

Friday 1 September 2023

Prayer From Isaiah 49:24-26

Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard

Better days ahead
I’m living in the promise of God
A new day is here
And I have a fresh expectation

Got a new perspective
Loud and clear
I’m not moved by what I see
Only what I hear

I hear greater
Greater,Greater
Greater, Greater
Greater for my life 

God’s word is true
And it will last
If he said it
It’s coming to pass


“Can the spoils of war be taken from the mighty man, Or the captives of a tyrant be rescued?” Indeed, this is what the Lord says, “Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the tyrant’s spoils of war will be rescued; For I will contend with your opponent, And I will save your children. I will make those who oppress you consume their own flesh [in mutually destructive wars] And they will become drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine; And all mankind will know [with a knowledge grounded in personal experience] that I, the Lord, am your Savior And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:24‭-‬26 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father I worship your majesty and give you all the glory

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for September 2023 because my testimonies will not be delayed

Father thank you for your word that daily uplifts me and directs my path

I decree into this month my steps are ordered by the lord

I decree this month I will celebrate my jubilee, no captivity can hold me down any more

I decree this month grace of God speaks expressly over my life

I decree this month the presence of God has gone ahead of me, where I need to appear or not favour speaks over me and for me

I decree this month the yoke and burden of unanswered prayers and delayed promises no longer exists in Jesus name 

I decree this month the power of God has removed every unwanted occurrence orchestrated from the pit of hell

I decree this month eyes have not seen, ears have not heard and it has not entered into the hearts of men the wonders God is about to do in my life

I decree this month has ushered in pleasant surprises and answers to long awaited expectations

I decree this month, oppressors, mockers and all that are expecting my downfall will fall into their own plans

I decree this month the fire of Christ in me increases and I am becoming dangerous and untouchable for the kingdom of darkness 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household September is yielding the result God promised us in all aspects without delay or denial in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God I serve never fails, therefore failure have no place in my life. I am in the season where everything is working for my good. My days are daily filled with supernatural intervention from this Most High, nothing missing, nothing broken in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st September 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...