Search This Blog

Sunday 17 September 2023

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 2:13

Song

All praise and glory be to El Shaddi
The Almighty God whom by faith gave us power and authority.
All praise and glory be to El Shaddi
The Almighty God whom by faith gave us power to shout 'til the walls come down.


And we also [especially] thank God continually for this, that when you received the message of God [which you heard] from us, you welcomed it not as the word of [mere] men, but as it truly is, the Word of God, which is effectually at work in you who believe [exercising its superhuman power in those who adhere to and trust in and rely on it].
1 Thessalonians 2:13 AMPC


Prayer

Elshadai I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for being my ever present help in times of need

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me you are worthy lord Jesus Christ

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul, thank you for allowing me to walk in your light and be the light of the world

Lord thank you for removing the works of flesh from me and for filling me with the fruits of the spirit

Lord thank you for preparing me for the second coming of Christ through your word daily

Lord help me to always function according to your word and your will and not my ways

Lord erase from my life the desires that takes a person to Sheol in Jesus name

Lord I lift this generation unto you increase your truth and your fear in our minds

Lord henceforth let your word be effectually at work in me beyond my human understanding

Lord I commit as many that I know who are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour visit them this day in Jesus name

Lord arise over this nation and nations around the world and terminate the activities of darkness

Abba I lift the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you, manifest your power in our lives and let us live a life worthy of reigning with you eternally in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is the compass that directs my life. The name of Jesus is my hiding place and His word increases my faith in Him. I am a living testimony of the power of God and what He can do. The Lord Jesus Christ is my master and saviour and I will reign with Him forever in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th September 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...