Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 September 2023

Prayer from Lamentations 3:37-40

Good Morning

Song by Lisa McClendon

You are holy oh so holy
You are holy oh so holy
What privellege and an honor
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are worthy oh so worthy
You are worthy oh so worthy
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are faithful oh so faithful
You are faithful oh so faithful
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own


Who has spoken and it came to pass, unless the Lord has commanded it? Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that good and bad come? Why should a living man complain, a man, about the punishment of his sins? Let us test and examine our ways, and return to the Lord!
Lamentations 3:37‭-‬40 ESV


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Jehovah thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that is forever true and brings me to your light daily

Lord thank you for being the holy God who alone can wash away all infirmities

I decree every negative report and counsel will not stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree every word spoken, written or is proposed against my being that doesn't align with what God is saying is permanently destroyed

I decree my life is in the hands of the Most High who created me, therefore no weapon formed against me shall prosper

I decree every negative decree that has been made from the kingdom of darkness is totally negated

I decree my ears will not hear evil report, my eyes will not behold negative news in Jesus name

I decree my life is submitted to Christ therefore I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under His mighty shadow

I pray for as many who are yet to accept Christ as their lord and saviour this day, they will have a divine encounter with Him in Jesus name

I decree every door shut against me that ought to be open are opened henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household only the counsel of the Most High will stand in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Only the counsel of Jehovah will stand over my life. I will never be a specimen of the works of darkness. Negative reports are permanently destroyed. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. Grace has removed all disgrace. I walk and function in the might released to me by Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th September 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi For the Lord Himself is my Portion He lifts my head in Glory For my hand the Lord has exalted He teaches me to prosper I hav...