Search This Blog

Friday 20 July 2012

If not for Jesus who am I?

Bi Ko Ba She Ola Jesu Kiini Mo je?( If Not For Jesus Who am I?)

Without you Lord I am Nothing..
With you Lord I am More Than Something..

Only You Will I praise...
Praise God If you can still see, Many eyes are open but can not see anything..
Praise God if your senses are working right..
Some have the sense but they are not functioning..

Praise God in your lack and abundance,some do not have and will swap places with you and some have but lack the knowledge on how to utilize it..
Praise God who saw you through your past,who is seeing you through your present and who will see you through your future...

Praise God! Praise God!! Praise God!!!
If not for God who and where will you be?


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...